NextScripts: Automatically share blog posts on social networks
There is no doubt that Social media plays an important role in Marketing of any product or service.Social networks are one of the best traffic Source for blogger and website owners.Every product or services need to promotions and social networks are in indispensable place to promote product or services.
Automatically share blog posts on social networks
Same as your blog post need to get promoted on social networks which help to drive traffic to your blog.As I told you social network is one of the best Source of web traffic, but It’s not easy to share your blog post on different social networks daily or whenever you published new articles.
What Is NextScripts WordPress Plugin
NextScripts WordPress Plugin automatically share your blog posts on different social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and others like auto pilot.Whenever you publish a new article on your blog this plugin share post link on the different social network which helps to optimize your blog with off page SEO.
Features of Free and Pro version
SNAP, Social Networks Auto-Poster is a very advanced tool which share your blog post link on different social media automatically after the post is published.SNAP is available in both free and premium version, you can choose the subscription according to your need.
- Message Formatting Tags
- Assign categories to each Social Network
- Tags/Categories posted as Hashtags
- Auto-import comments from Facebook as WordPress Comments
- Auto-import replies and mentions from and Twitter as WordPress Comments
- URL Shorteners: bit.ly, goo.gl, YOURLS and built in WordPress URL Shortener
- Additional URL Parameters
- Custom URLs for AutoPosts
- Export/Import Plugin settings
- See direct links to the published posts from the “Edit” page
- “Image” posts for Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte and Twitter
- Ability to “Spin” message post templates
- Auto re-posting of the old posts
Additional Features of Pro version
- Scheduled and Delayed postings
- Auto-repost existing
- Reddit Autoposting Support
- LinkedIn Company Pages Autoposting
How to configure SNAP
First open your WordPress blog dashboard and click on the add new plugin from left side verticle menu bar.Before starting, you have to install the SNAP WordPress plugin on your WordPress blog or site.
You can use SNAP’s free version or also can purchase its pro version.To use its free version you have to click on the add new plugin search and install SNAP.
Choose Social Networks
Now Open SNAP dashboard and select the social networks where you want to share your blog post links.You can select different social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and others.
After selecting the social networks, open post editor where you can customize the title Format %Title%, description format %Full text% and images format %images%.
SNAP Supported Networks
SNAP is a powerful WordPress plugin to optimize your blog posts for search engines by promoting your blog’s content on different social networks.Social networks boost your blog’s content visibility to people who browsing your site from different social networks.You should use this plugin on your blog to increase the social engagement of your blog.