Today we’re going to share a tutorial on how to install and setup bloom WordPress Opt-in plugin.You come to read this tutorial because you know the bloom is the best email Opt-in WordPress plugin which boost your email subscribers list.If you don’t know everything about Bloom WordPress plugin then read this post on BLOOM WORDPRESS PLUGIN.
The rest of people knows how effective bloom WordPress plugin is, so read this tutorial on How to use bloom WordPress plugin correctly.
How To Install bloom WordPress Plugin
First buy a subscription of bloom WordPress plugin which you can only get after purchasing any elegant WordPress theme.Yes, bloom WordPress plugin is not available for download because of its feature and demand elegant theme doesn’t sell it directly.
Step 1.After purchasing the subscription of an elegant theme you can download the bloom’s .zip files on your computer, now click on the plugins>>Add New.
Step 2.After the click on the Add new option, a new page will open with the option of upload plugin.You have to Click on the “upload plugin” button.
Step 3.After the proceeding 2nd step, a new page will open from where you can upload Bloom file named Bloom.zip.Plugin file must be in the .zip folder and do not extract the .Zip folder.
Step 4.Now Click on the activate option to activate your Bloom plugin.If you see the error related to Plugin installation Failed then contact with the elegant themes.
How To Use Monarch WordPress Plugin
Now you successfully installed the bloom WordPress plugin on your WordPress blog, now it’s time to setup your bloom subscription Opt-in plugin.
Now open the Bloom box dashboard by Click on the Bloom>> Opt-in Forms (See the ScreenShot ).
1.Create a New Opt-in form
Step 1.Click on the ‘New Opt-in’ button to create a new Opt-in form.
Step 2.Select an Optin type to start, you can select pop-up, Fly-in, Below Post, Inline, locked content, or widget.A pop-up will open in the front of the content.
We’re selecting the pop-up type of the Opt-in.
Step 3.Now a new page will open where you have to enter the details of your new Opt-In like name, options integration which includes connecting your email service with your blog like MailChimp, Aweber.
Step 4.Now choose the template for your Opt-In.Hundreds of template already available in the bloom plugin select anyone from them and proceed to customize.
Step 5.Now enter the title and other content to shows the OPTIN MESSAGE to the subscribers.you can use its default images or you can upload another from your hard drive.
- OPTIN TITLE: Enter the Title of the Optin form.
- OPTIN MESSAGE: Enter the inspiring messages to encourage the readers to subscribe.
- Image Orientation: Image Orientation is image placement like above the text. below the text.
- Image Load-In Animation: Select the option to load image animation in the opt-in form like fade, Slide up, slide down etc.
- Hide image on mobile: You can hide the image of the Opt-in on the mobile devices.
Step 6.After the following all the steps, now you have to configure the display setting.
- Intro Animation: Select the animation for the intro text like fade, Slide up, slide down.
- Trigger After Time Delay: If you tick the trigger after time delay then your Optin form pop-up after the specific time delays.
- Trigger At The Bottom of Post: Opt-in form automatically triggered whenever your blog post reader reaches the bottom of the post.
- Hide on Mobile: With this feature you can hide the Optin form in the mobile devices.